SCOPE AND APPLICABILITY
You can use the website if:
- You are 18 years of age and above;
Scope of the services offered to the users inter alia include the following:
CHARGING AS A SERVICE
By using and accessing this website you agree that:
- You are 18 years of age or above.
- Your usage of any content available on the website is not, either willfully or otherwise, in non-compliance with any applicable law, rules or regulations. (national, international or local)
- Your usage of this website shall not be in such a manner so as to adversely affect, impair, disable, infect or overburden any of the Company’s servers, computer systems, networks or any other components which are deployed to provide You a seamless service.
- Your usage of the site shall not interfere with any third-party’s use and enjoyment of the site.
- You shall not modify or alter the content posted or available on the site.
- You shall not copy, reverse engineer, compile or commercially or otherwise re-use (including but not limited to selling, renting, leasing, distributing) the content which you may have downloaded as a user of this site.
- You shall not without express written consent of the Company make any use of any trademarks, logos or graphics displayed or used on the website for any purpose whatsoever.
- You shall not use the network of this site or the emails you may have obtained from this site for the purposes of any advertising, promotions or marketing campaigns.
- You shall not upload any content which may be violative of any third-party’s intellectual property or is obscene, pornographic, blasphemous, libelous, pedophilic or otherwise illegal or prohibited in any manner whatsoever.
If you are found violating any of the aforementioned restrictions, You agree that, it will be a just and fair action on the Company’s part to initiate legal proceedings against you.
- The data being collected by the Company.
- The purpose for which the data is being collected.
- The entities which may process the data.
You agree that any services offered, software used, content posted or made available or any other such functionalities which may be connected or associated with the website are the intellectual property of the Company. You agree to keep all information pertaining to these confidential at all times. You further agree that you shall not modify, re-sell, reuse, license out, distribute or use the intellectual property of the Company in any unauthorized manner. Any use of the intellectual property of the Company shall be made only upon an express written authorization and consent of the Company. Any violation of this Clause shall be considered to be a breach of the agreement and the Company is free to pursue any legal remedy it deems fit for the enforcement and protection of its rights.
You agree that all the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the website are property of the Company. Any unauthorized use of the same shall be treated as infringement or passing off. Nothing on the website shall be interpreted as granting any form of authorization or license, express/implied, written/unwritten, to any individual to use any trademarks belonging to the Company.
All content published or displayed on the website is the copyright of the Company. You agree that any form of copying, distribution or using for any other purpose of such content without an express written permission of the Company shall be treated as copyright infringement.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and any of its affiliates, contractors, professionals and consultants (“The Indemnified Party) from and against any claims, damages, cost, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, legal expenses) arising out of Your a) Breach of any applicable law b) Illegal or prohibited use of the website d) breach of any intellectual property or confidentiality obligations.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
QUESTIONS AND GRIEVANCES